All forms are in Adobe PDF format. If you do not have a .pdf reader installed on your computer, you may click here for a free download of the latest version of Adobe Acrobat Reader.
All forms, with the exception of the Renewal Forms, are fillable forms. You may download the form(s) and type in the required information on your computer before printing, or you may print the blank form and write in the required information.
Forms that do not require payment of a processing fee and/or a public notary may be e-mailed or faxed. Forms that do require payment of a processing fee and/or a public notary must be mailed or otherwise delivered to our office.
Please note: All fees accompanying forms must be paid by check or money order. The Board does not accept payment by cash, credit/debit cards, or any other electronic means.
Current & New Licensee Forms
Forms Requiring Payment
These forms may be mailed with a check, or for quicker processing and online payment, you may submit them by email. The form will be reviewed and you will receive an email with payment information. After your online payment is processed, you will receive email confirmation of the changes and instructions for printing your license.
4. License Activation (for licensees who have passed required exams)
New licensees will receive their certificate by mail.
5. Request for Copy of License
Reprint of license (annual license or gold or silver seal certificate).
Forms Requiring No Payment
These forms may be mailed, emailed or faxed. Address changes may also be completed online.
NOTICE: All licensees MUST CLICK HERE AND READ the Public Notice Statement from the North Carolina Industrial Commission.
All licensees MUST SIGN the attestestion included on the renewal forms below.
Renewal forms submitted without the licensee’s signature will not be processed.
New Applicant Forms
- Plumbing, Heating and Fuel Piping Contractor Examination
- Fire Sprinkler Installation & Inspection Contractor Examination
- Residential Fire Sprinkler Installation Contractor
- Plumbing, Heating & Fuel Piping Technician
- Fire Sprinkler Inspection Technician Examination (with or without NICET)
- Fire Sprinkler Maintenance Technician
- Book Reference List for All Applicants
- Request for Exam Review (for examinees who have failed a recent exam)
- Re-Examination Application (must be submitted via mail or email – cannot be accepted through online portal)
- Customer Affidavit
2. Request for Register of Licensees – (Complete listing of currently active licensees by qualifications)
3. Request for Verification of License – (Official documentation of licensees history)
4. Request for Listing of Current Applicants – (Individuals eligible for examinations)